Monday, March 1, 2010

Lady Gaga, is that a...or are you just happy to see me?!?




Lady Gaga is on the cover of Britain's Q Magazine for March...with a very obvious bulge in her pants! *insert gay gasp here* We can all take turns "guessing" what's protruding from her middle region or we can just accept that it's a strap on dildo and move on.

Gaga tells Q Magazine, "We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a dick, so why not give them what they want?" Great question right?!? LOL



I love Lady Gaga purely for the level of shock value that she provides! I love that she pushes the limits and forces one to think outside of the box. She gets EXTRA points for rocking a strap on the cover of a magazine!


Smooches & Strap-On Quick Claps





I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

1 comment:

  1. I love Gaga, I like the fact she wore the strap on it show's she has humour about the horrid rumour's that people have put around. Power to you Gaga
    Cute blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: