Friday, February 26, 2010

Lubrication FAIL


Hey Dolls! I know we have discussed lube before on Passion For Pretty and how much I LOVE KY Silk, like LOVE it!!! It's SUPER silky, stays moist, works in water, AND a few drops will last all night long. So lets talk..... 


Call me lazy but I waited until I was completely OUT of Silk before I decided to head on over to my local Walgreens to replace it. To my dismay, they were out of the Silk! I should have listened to my inner sex gooddess that told me to take my ass up the street to Rite Aid or CVS but noooooo, I decided to try the Yours + Mine since the commercials crack me up.

Here is where the fuckery begins...not only was it annoying trying to figure out which bottle is for who in the HEAT of the moment with just the light from a few nearby candles ("No, I should squirt the blue one on you I think?!?"), but the consistency was way horrible! Not enough slide and glide, if you know what I'm saying. *wink*

So I officially give KY Yours + Mine a rating of negative 1 stiletto! (BOOOOO)

Smooches & Lube Quick Claps




I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: