Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drool Worthy


I’ve come to realize that I dress from my feet up, a shoe is always selected first (based on mood, season, and occasion)…the rest just seems to fall into place! I’ve tried to select a blouse or a few bangles first but then I find myself faced with more shoe options than I even care to admit that would compliment my ensemble. *blink* Clearly you can see how a girl might end up in a pickle that way! I digress, feet up is the way that I roll.



The black and yellow stripped whipsnake box clutch is a power piece by Alexander McQueen. The color accent and the silver-tone skull and crystal-studded-knuckled-duster clasp SCREAMS edgy! A small yet powerful fashion punch, all women needs a “wild card” in her wardrobe. The sharp forma cut out sandals are by Miu Miu, edgy with a twist of elegance making this shoe multi-functional! It’s certainly edgy enough to play with the McQueen clutch but elegant enough to be paired with a maxi-dress for a Sunday afternoon brunch.


I love bold pieces that can carry an outfit – any outfit. This HAUTE duo would even make dark skinny jeans and a basic white tee deliciously fabulous! Let’s revamp our closets ladies, start by purchasing shoes and accessories to see which outfits from last year may still make the lineup in your Spring 2010 wardrobe. Step outside of the box, spice things up a bit, and let your hair down!


Fashion cannot be confined, it’s flexible and fluid. Fashion cannot be defined in a single term, it’s forever changing. I love that I am young and fashionably free during a time where there truly are NO rules, are you fully embracing your fashion freedom?





I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: