Friday, November 13, 2009

Pink Pearly Glow


I remember being a young girl, secretly playing in my Mother's makeup kit and coming across her Gurelain Terracotta Bronzer, mesmerized by the multitude of colors in one compact! (that probably was the moment I became a product junkie and my desire to become a Makeup Artist was born!)

Since my 20's I have always used Gurelain's bronzer....and am UBER excited about the Limited-Edition meteorites Powder for the Face! (only available online at Sephora) The Meteorites are mauve, white, pink, and gold pearls used to brighten and even skintone. Simply run a large powder brush over the pearls and lightly dust over your face.

Not only is the product amazing but so is the packaging; I love, LOVE, LOVE the chic black case embossed with rhinestones!

Smooches & Illuminating Quick Claps

PS - you were right Mom, I use to play in your makeup while you were at work.....SORRY! *muah*




Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: