Monday, November 23, 2009

2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide


My mission this year was to provide my fellow Recessionistas with affordable but fabulous Holiday gift ideas.....but I had NO idea that I would find such super fabulous stuff!!!!


Sonia Kashuk reinvented the budget brush market and made drugstore brushes cool! This Holiday Season she is taking that budget luxe philosophy a step further by
introducing a line with twisted faux-silver handles that won't break the bank.

The six-piece limited edition Twist of Fate Brush Set ($20, on sale now at Target), Sonia's premium collection of brushes for the Holidays, joins five limited edition Holiday makeup palettes and accessories.

Smooches & Brush Set Quick Claps




Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

1 comment:

  1. Love the brushes because having good brushes is key to looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: