Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide



Has anyone else been drooling over the Chico's commercials this Holiday season?!? Who knew that Chico's was this fashionable.....cause I sure did not!

The commercials had me interested so I visited the site - I AM IN LOVE!
At the top of my 2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide is the Parania Necklace ($58). Described as:

"An eye-catching, hand-beaded design with the look of scalloped lace--an airy statement style with a ladylike touch."

I can imagine this unique piece paired with numerous outfits in my own closet!

For more gift ideas, visit Chico's.

Smooches & Holiday Gift Quick Claps





Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: