Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fit for a Queen!



Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 runway collection was amazing, but the shoes......the shoes are OUTRAGEOUS!!! Unlike anything I have ever seen. *blink* *blink*

Fantasy heels ruled on the ruled on the runway, they looked to be out of this world; super high, skeletor-like, and interesting curved booties clearly designed for the animalistic and bold.



My favorite are these bubble gum pink pumps with industrial looking metal accents - simply haute!!!


Word on the Fashion Stroll is that McQueen has been BOMBARDED with requests for these extraordinary heels since the collection debuted, expect to see these beauties in Tinseltown.


Smooches & Quick Claps





Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw these shoes, I predicted Lady Gaga & Rihanna would be the first celebs to sport these. Quite frankly, I think this is a designer with a sense of humor because I'd be laughing all the way to the bank with the knowledge that anyone was so fashion stunted as to wear these anywhere. I agree with you, they are bold but I personally don't care for them. As the saying goes though, to each his own. I like the heel on the pink shoe but those ballet slippers on steroids are a joke.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: