Thursday, October 1, 2009

Diamonds and Pearls


There's something about pearls that instantly SCREAMS classic beauty but if you add in diamonds.....it's upgrades to a sense of luxury, glamour, and luminous beauty!

It's a known fact that pearls never go out of style as a sophisticated fashion staple; either casual or formal. Pearls have received a makeover and gone from traditional to trendy, what more could we ask for?!?

As a young girl, I inherited a classic strand of pearls from my mother but as the FABULOUS fashionista that I have grown in to.....I need something with a bit more pizazz and sparkle! LOL

So I searched and searched until I found this HAUTE set from Mikimoto Pearls. (GET EXCITED) Allow me to introduce you to Mikimoto Morning Dew Pearl and Diamond Necklace.....yummy right?!? And the best part is that there are matching earrings!!!!


Mikimoto Morning Dew Pearl and Diamond Necklace 8-8.5mm .13ctw, $980
Mikimoto Morning Dew Pearl and Diamond Earrings 8-8.5mm .29ctw, $1750


Remember, pearls ARE an investment.....but they last FOREVER.

Smooches & Mikimoto Pearl Quick Claps
























Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: