Friday, September 25, 2009

What I've Got My Eye On Right NOW!

Hi, my name is Erin and I am in love.......with a SHOE! *blink* *blink*

Okay, seriously. I am IN LOVE with the shoe and have added it to my MUST HAVE list for fall. The color is smoky and sexy, the heel is just sick, and the studs are HAUTE.

These scream good girl gone bad!

This shoe is for the TRUE Diva so you non-fabulous girl should not try this at home!!! (you have been warned)

I digress. These hotties are from Rock and Republic with a VERY affordable price tag of $295.

I'll post pics once they are mine, mine, ALL MINE.

Smooches & Right NOW Quick Claps


Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: