Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fall Trend - Metallic Shoes



I am UBER excited about this fall trend....not just because I have a pair of SICK silver and clear plastic pumps, circa 2002 but also because I love mixing metals with the deep colors of autumn!! (GET EXCITED)

Dive into the textures of the upcoming season and don't be afraid to mix and match the high shine!

For you fellow shoe whores who need to know about the hotness above:

1. Manolo Blahnik Nappa Leather Gathered Bootie, $ 865

2. Burberry Metallic Strappy Sandal, $650

3. Tory Burch Snake-Embossed Reva Ballerina, $235

4. Sergio Rossi Metallic Leather Pump, $755

5. Christian Louboutin So Private Metallic Slingback, $795

6. Gucci Icon Bit Pump, $650

7. Elizabeth and James Caged Sandal, $325

8. Nanette Lepore Peep Toe Bootie, $395


Smooches & Metallic Quick Claps


Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: