Friday, August 7, 2009

Brian Atwood is the NEW Love of My Life!

These Brian Atwood Lola Pumps are a MUST have ladies.....these are fierce!!! It was love at 1st site and then it became an obsession when I found out that it came in more than one color! *smile*

I would consider these a shoe with w hidden platform but Saks.com has them listed as "Hidden Platform Ankle Boot' - I think we should refer to these as shooties, shot + bootie = shootie! LOL

Whatever we call them, these are SICKKKKKK....and did I mention that they have a 5 1/2" heel?!?!?

Here's Megan Fox rocking these hotties perfectly! She certainly qualifies for an official Passion For Pretty Quick Clap!!! (you better werk and twerk Miss Fox!)

Smooches & Brian Atwood Quick Claps





Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: