Monday, August 3, 2009

TOTAL Obsession




HELLO!!! Aren't these ridiculously FAB-U-LOUS?!?!? Ohh emm gee....I think I am in love, AGAIN! lol

What you are witnessing above is the successful and HAUTE collaboration between Christian Louboutin and 3.1 Phillip Lim available for the Fall 2009 Season.

Extravagant super high stilettos, lace-up platform ankle booties, black patent and champagne satin strappy sandals with gold embellishments, peep-toe shoe boots and two tone suede platform pumps with gold studded toes; each pair with its own style and uniqueness, complimented with Louboutin’s signature red sole is absolutely breathtaking. *breathe*

I can’t wait for these to come out!

Smooches & TOTAL Obsession Quick Claps




Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: