Monday, August 10, 2009

I want THESE but I"ll take those...and this too!

Exhibit A - what I want....

This Fall, we are going to see alot of lace, ruffles, pleats, and other romantic touches on shoes. My favorite is lace because it's very 80's rock (which you KNOW a Diva like me LOVES!!).....so here is the shoe that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want - Christian Louboutin Ambro Leopard Lace Peep-Toe Pump, $825 (Exhibit A).

Being that $825 is outta my league, I have decided that I can get my "lace-fix" from....


Exhibit Bt I will take....
these cuties right here. (Exhibit B)

Yes yessss, CL (Christian Louboutin) does make the most beautiful lace shoes but these Carrielee Pumps by Guess are pretty darn haute!!! AND with a $99 price tag, they are almost a no brainer.

Exhibit C - throw this in TOO!!

And since I have knocked down the price from $825 to only $99, I might as well throw in this $20 lace evening bag to round out the entire look! *blink* *blink* *blink*

Smooches & Lace Quick Claps



Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: