Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Style Icon of the Week - Halle Berry





This should be of NO surprise to anyone.....Halle was, is, and will always be a Style Icon period! With that being said, I had to choose her as the Style Icon of the Week for this simple, classic, non-forced look pictured above - F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S!!!!

Miss Berry is photographed arriving at the opening ceremony of the Shanghai International Film Festival in a sweeping chiffon Marchesa design and Jimmy Choo sandals.

I love that she played up her pixie cut with a shoulder-baring asymmetrical gown embellished with crystals. Since she's wearing a dress with a little something extra, she kept the rest of her look clean with minimal jewelry. (her stud earrings)

I just adore her in this haircut, you better WERK and TWERK Miss Halle!

Smooches & Style Icon Quick Claps












Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: