Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Must HAVE or Must PASS

Exhibit A

I love, love, LOVE a shoe deal ladies as I am sure the rest of you do as well......but I must admit that I tend to consider shoe options that I might not normally consider just because the shoe is on sale.

With that being said, I would like to present Exhibit A, a sandal that I came across in the clearance section of DSW.


They instantly caught my eye, the style is deliciously interesting and I thought it might be cute with a pair of cropped jeans or a short mini-skirt. But then I looked closer - the more I looked at them and examined them in the mirror, the more I started to trust my fashion instinct that was tapping me on the shoulder! (and my back up that was sent me a BB chat msg saying "NO")


Exhibit B

There was something that just didn't sit right with me fashionably - between the GLITTER bronze material to the metallic pink sole; it was just a bit off......so I decided to pass.

Have you ever been in this situation? How did you handle it - did you give in just to get your shoe high because it was a deal?

Smooches & Decision Quick Claps





Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: