Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ugly Feet?


Sorry to startle you Divas first thing Monday morning with a photo of feet (these were far from the worst!!!) but I thought this product was interesting and really made me question my shallowness! I am all for coming as close to perfection as humanly possible, I have gone extra lengths for my feet before (ie - having my toes waxed!!! I swear I tell you bitches TOO much! lol) but am I THAT shallow that I would go as far as to purchase foot concealer?!?!

I am fully aware that there are some things that a pumice stone and some salt scrub just won't fix and I am thankful that is not one of my challenges in life, but I know a few chicas that do have some jacked up feet! (ILK) I guess I just assumed that if you are aware that your feet look like they could grip the carpet and walk on their own that you would not necessarily expose them too often, not even in the warm summer months. I also assumed that the right shoe could make the Wicked Witch of the West's feet look marvelous! (those ruby slippers are STILL on my list of Top 10 Shoes of ALL Times!) My ignorance, sorry......anywho, the head makeup artist for The Bold and the Beautiful invented T!ntalize (I sear I don't make this stuff up ladies), a smudge- and sweatproof (supposedly) makeup designed to conceal corns, scars, blisters, veins, tan lines, and other discolorations.


I have not tried it, nor do I know anyone who has even though I could suggest it to a few folk. If you have tried it or would like to, please leave a comment below.

Smooches & Jacked Up Feet Quick Claps

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That shit is magic! Where do you get it? Can you get a tube for the whole body?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: