Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Style Icon of the Week - Kerry Washington



The epitome of beauty and grace.....Kerry Washington never disappoints! Here she is at the "Face" premiere at the Palais De Festivals during the 62ND Annual Cannes Film Festival looking deliciously tasty in this fabulous black and white, lace, one-shoulder Oscar de la Renta gown. Can you say STUNNING!

Everything from her bouffant hair, flawless make-up, pearl drop earrings and black and rhinestone clutch is pure perfection! I am SO glad that she traded in her signature nude lips for a pop of color up against the basic black and white palette of the dress.

Kerry, if you are out there reading Passion For Pretty.....I LOVE YOUR STYLE GIRL, did anyone ever tell you how gorgeous you are? (I'm single babes, give me a call! lol)

Smooches & Style Icon Quick Claps


1 comment:

  1. WOW. She is beautiful--I really like her in the red lipstick better than the nude and normally I'm not a red lipstick person.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: