Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Caress Your Style









Many of you know that I am OBSESSED with body wash to the point where I get very excited when a new one hits the shelves! (I know someone else out there has to get as excited as I, someone, somwhere)

Caress has released a new Skinwear Collection and I had the pleasure of experiencing the NEW! Evenly Gorgeous™ Exfoliating Body Wash with with burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates, and lusciously moisturizes to reveal smooth, even toned skin.



Picture it, Saturday, May 2ND, 2009 at 1:30am - I enter my shower with the Evenly Gorgeous™ Exfoliating Body Wash in hand.......and I almost busted my ass!!! LOL LMAO I digress, once firmly planted in the shower I reached for my puffy sponge and popped the hood on the Caress - INSTANTLY the sweet aroma caught my attention. At first I wondered if it would interfere with any scent that I might chose to wear but after three rounds of suds, I realized that not only had it left a light scent on my skin that wouldn't clash with any perfume or body spray but that my skin felt as smooth as silk!

I choose the Evenly Gorgeous™ Exfoliating Body Wash but there are other scents available: Glowing Touch® Silkening Body Wash & Beauty Bar and Daily Silk Silkening Body Wash & Beauty Bar.

Visit http://www.caressskinwearcollection.com/

Smooches & Carees Quick Claps



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: