Friday, May 9, 2008

Zico Pure Coconut Water



Need a boost of energy without the teeth-staining effects of coffee or tea? Try coconut water instead! ZICO is 100% pure coconut water with natural flavor essences. With five essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana, low acidity, no fat, no sugar added, and no cholesterol, ZICO is the natural, refreshing way to hydrate and replenish. Did I mention fewer calories than sports drinks and energy drinks as well?? (I may be a thick chick but I watch my calorie intake as well skinny whores! LOL)


It has even been known to help with hangovers after a night of drinking! (I need to keep some of this in the house huh?)


Check out the web-site, they even have Zinco recipes!!!




Smooches & Zinco Quick Claps-

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: