Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where in the world is Kwame?






You all do remember Kwame right? (or am I showing my age here) Dark skinned rapper, gumby hair cut with blond patch in the front, and all them gosh darn polk dot motif "MC Hammer-ish" outfits? The one that Biggie referred to in his song Unbelievable - "You see I smoke alot, Your life is played out like Kwame and them fucking polk-dots"? Yes......it's all coming back now right?

I had heard that he was producing music but hey, who knew that was the truth? I thought that was just the standard statement that a PR Rep makes when an artist falls off! So, I am all snuggled up in bed Tues night with my NyQuil and some tissues ready to watch my DVR recordings - I decided on Making the Band 4. (you know, the girl and boy band reality show with Puffy and all his "how you doin" ways!!!) So the boys are in the studio with this dark-skinned producer and I am thinking, "this man looks familiar". Hmmmm, familiar like I have climbed on top of my dresser to tape a picture of him on my wall that I had pulled out of a WordUp Magazine! LMAO (yall remember WordUp right?) I look a bit closer and rewind the show.......IT'S KWAME!!!!!!

I'm thinking WOW, he really is producing and cheering him on in my head like I am his personal pep squad until..........I catch a glimps of his hand, why did this mofo have on a 4 FINGER RING!!!!!! Where in the world and why in the world is anyone STILL wearing a 4 finger ring, can you still buy them? Is that a special order? Like can you go into Baily, Banks, and Biddle or Ross Simmons and place an order for a gold plated 4 finger ring? OH, AND THE RING WAS NOT PLATINUM PEOPLE......JUST THE SAME OLE YELLOW GOLD 4 FINGER RING FROM 1987!!!!! LOL LMAO LOL

Is it possible that he SAVED this ring? From the 80's? Would that be considered a Collector's item? I digress - his new name is K-1 Million and he has produced songs for LL Cool J, Mary J Blige, Dru Hill, and Llyod Banks AND is now coochie crunch with Puffy to be producing a song for Making the Band 4 so the checks have not stopped rolling in, so why no upgrade on the jewelry?
Is it just me?








1 comment:

  1. KWAME IS CONSISTENTLY BUSY...HE HAS PRODUCED FOR WILL SMITH (SWITCH) LLOYD BANKS (ON FIRE) CHRISTINA AGUILERA AND PUSSYCAT DOLLS TO NAME A FEW! HE CURRENTLY HAS A NEW ARTIST NAMED BEYOND BELIEF...CHECK THE VIDEO HIS FIRST SINGLE "DONT TOUCH" PRODUCED BY AND FEATURING KWAME!!!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH9TLvywsiw

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: