1) Hoops, There It IS - A flourish of filigree, think elaborate Victorian-style! These are not for the timid and a no-no for the overaccessorizer, these divalike mega-earrings are the ONLY piece needed so put the necklace and rings on ice. Try:
2) Lip Action - Velvet Matte Lip Pencils by Nars not only stay put all day long but they have AMAZING colors! (and no need for a lip liner ladies)
3) Have you been BITTEN? - Sara Jessica Parker (bow down bitches, she is our fashion icon from Sex In The City) is definetley on the fashion radar with her new line called Bitten at Steve and Barry stores nationwide. The line is packed with fashion-forward pieces that are incredibly affordable -- $20 and under....we're talking coats, sweaters, jeans, dresses, and hobo bags. Can you say an entire wardrobe!!!!
4) The darker the berry, the sweeter the SHOE - Deep, luscious, berry colored heels - platform is the way to go and slide in a peep-toe for sex appeal! Try:
5) To Tote, Or Not To Tote - DAH, to tote of course but to tote in syle is even for FABULOUS! On my wishlist is this classic and roomy Mnogramed Canvas Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM retailing for $575. Who doesn't love a Louis????
Now you ladies are in the know and I expect you to shop responsibly. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to leave a comment clearly stating what you specific ned is.
Enjoy the weekend and check the Blog on Sat & Sun for my weekend updates!
Smooches, Quick Claps, and Much Love, -Erin