Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sue Devitt Microquatic Hydrating Marine Minerals Collection


Blue Waters


Silky. Moisturizing. Beautiful. What more can a girl ask for in her eyeshadow?!? I am absolutely smitten with the Sue Devitt Microquatic Hydrating Marine Minerals Destination Eye Palette, I simply can not get enough of them! The eyeshadows in each palette all work together so you can create beautiful smokey eyes in tones of purple (Kilimanjaro), blue (Blue Waters), green (Green Isles), copper (Serengeti), and coral (Solomon Islands).  



This Spring/Summer makeup trend is all about a splash of color which many women fear will be "too much". Have no fear, these palettes offer that with shades that are universally flattering, blendable, crease-resistant, and long-lasting (last all day WITHOUT a primer)! The richness of the colors makes my eyes pop and one can never go wrong with a hint of shimmer...especially during the summer months up against bronzed skin - HAUTE.

I currently own 3 out of the 5 palettes and in the lead is Blue Waters! My favorite way to wear this palette is with the lightest color highlighting my brow, the middle color applied wet on my lower lid for an added POP of color, and a mix of the darker two shades either in my crease or smudged along my lashline with black liner for a sexy smoky eye. I encourage you to get excited and follow my lead Divas!!

Smooches & Microquatic Quick Claps



I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: