Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Haiti With Love



The fashion industry has teamed up with Beyonce to raise money for the victims of Haiti’s devastating earthquake. The singer has been named the official face of the "Fashion for Haiti" T-shirt that was created specifically for the cause.

The initiative was organized by the Council of Fashion Designers of America with the support of fashion leaders like Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren and Franciso Costa.

The $25 T-shirt will be available for purchase starting February 16th, with all proceeds benefiting the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.

Smooches & Help Haiti Quick Claps






I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: