Monday, February 8, 2010

Flat.....and FABULOUS!

I completely ran across these feminine cuties by accident - I'm SO it love!!!!!

I have finally come to terms with as much as I adore and live for a fab heel that sometimes I just need a flat....but I still need to be high fashion. *blink*

Allow me to introduce you to the new love of my life, the Indira Feather Ballet Flat. Ohhhs and ahhhs to the the exquisite hand placed iridescent green pheasant feathers that cover the shoe, the black grosgrain bow, and a 1950s hat pin inspired pearl-topped pin - JUST SINFULLY DELICIOUS!

Pedro Garcia Indira Feather Ballet Flat, $725, 888-888-4757

Smooches & FAB Flat Quick Claps




I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: