Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring Fever - Part 2




I am UBER excited about the Spring 2010 shoe line up!!! (yes, I KNOW I have a problem) I get this way every year during New York Fashion Week....it's like the official start of Srping/Summer shopping for us fashionistas, almost like a National Holiday! LOL


During my most recent late nite internet window shopping I found these cuties. The base of the sandal is super simple but the embellished ankle wrap makes my heart skip a beat with joy - dramatic yet feminine! (I would describe myself the same)


Jimmy Choo Embellished Ankle Wrap Snadals, $1,395


Smooches & Spring Fever Quick Claps 





I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: