Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Primer Potion



Have you Divas discovered the benefits of eye primer? Anyone? Feel free to speak up......



Eye primer provides smoother, longer-lasting, and absolutely crease-proof eyeshadow - period. It creates the BEST canvas to create a flawless eye!



Eyeshadow Primer Potions from Urban Decay fulfills three wishes listed above like magic! Apply Primer Potion to lids before shadow application and it dries down almost instantly, creating smooth lids that are super-powered eyeshadow magnets.



Available at Sephora, check http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/index.jhtml for store locations.



Smooches & Primer Quick Claps



I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: