Thursday, August 13, 2009

Smell Like You Partied Hard Last Night?



You started off at Happy Hour but midnight at the bar turned out better than you could have ever imagined or have even planned, but the does not mean you can walk into your office oozing French Martinis!

The problem with alcohol is that it stays in your body until you can metabolize it or sweat it out. (I say go home saucy and sweat it out in bed with your Boo ladies.....just a thought, but who am I?!?) HOWEVER, citrus drinks high in acidity can help disguise the "stench".

Try sipping OJ or even a little pink grapefruit juice which helps to speed up your metabolism - burning off the liquor AND burning off some unwanted fat!

Smooches & Happy Hour Quick Claps







Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: