Monday, July 20, 2009

Fendi Fall 2009 SNEAK PEEK!!


Hey Divas, did you miss me? GOOD, cause I missed yall too!! (xoxo) Well I am physically feeling way better, thank you for allowing me some time to recover.....now back to our regularly scheduled program!! LOL




I have always loved a Mary Jane shoe since I was a small girl, and now as an adult I love a Mary Jane with a sick heel! (mental note - pullout my L.A.M.B. Mary Janes from my birthday)



Here is the new love of my life, I'd like to introduce you to the Fendi Mary Jane from their Fall 2009 line.....a 5 3/4th" heel, YUMMY!!

Smooches & Sneak Peek Quick Claps



Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: