Saturday, June 20, 2009

Public Service Announcement

It tickles me so how women are quick to place blame, quick to point the finger, and even quicker to forget the wrongs that have unfolded in their own lives.....but as much as you would like to forget, their is always someone out there who NEVER will! (someone who knows all of the dirty, sored secrets)

I am mentally strong but emotionally weak and have been so deeply moved by what my heart feels that "SHE" will be apart of my life...indefinitely. That's my flaw, it's mine to own - I control it all day every day, period.

What's in store for me is between me and MY God. And if you are still in the same place, still scurrying behind me to pick up what I have left behind in order to get your daily fix of "Who, What, When, and the Whereabouts of Erin Danielle Bush"...then I will be sure that you are the first one that I inform as to what the outcome was!

I am a new woman (stronger and wiser) but the old Erin isn't too far from reach, she is buried in the back of my closet just behind a few shoe boxes.....so when you come for me make sure to have your weapons drawn and be ready to fire! Subliminal messages, I don't respect them unless they are directed DIRECTLY at me - you don't want it with THIS Diva!

I advise the public to fall back.....

Smooches and HUGE EGO Quick Claps



And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. - Corinthians 12:9-10




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: