Monday, May 18, 2009

Touch My Body




I have used Dove ALL my life, for as long as I can remember there has always been a White Dove bar of soap in the shower.....every once in a while I might change it up to the Pink bar just to be a rebel! lol I digress - Dove has always kept my skin feeling silky soft, anyone who has ever touched my body can attest to that! (wink)


So you know I was SUPER excited when the commercials starting running showing that Dove was coming out with a few new scents - Burst, Refresh, Energize, and Cool Moisture. I decided on BURST because it sounds so powerful and almost orgasmic, LOL! I must say that "Burst" in an understatement, I was a BALL OF FIRE when I stepped out of the shower early Sat morning!!! The juicy scent of nectarine and white ginger had a Diva ready to conquer the world in a new pair of 4" pumps before I even had my first cup of coffee!


Mornings have never been my preference so I was delighted that simply the smell of this product left me feeling energized and might I dare say chipper before 9am - that's powerful! The only thing I was missing was the coordinating body mist! (yep, it's o my shopping list) This might be the perfect Spring/Summer scent ladies - mark my words.


Smooches & Go Fresh Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: