Friday, April 3, 2009

Statement Shoes

Okay, okay.....so I know that sometimes I go left with my Shoe of the Week with the slightly expensive prices SOOOOOO I have decided to find Statement Shoes for the Spring that are $150 and under!!! (ok, maybe $200 and under)


These Carlos Santanas caught my eye and the website is even more fab. You pick the style They are adorable and slightly glamorous depending on which outfit you pair it with.


Fabric upper in a dress pump style with a round open toe, patent leather strap style overlay with polished metallic ring embellishment, lower cut outer arches and open inner arches. Smooth faux leather lining and cushioned insole. Dress style midsole. 3 1/2 inch tapered stiletto heel. Flat traction dress outsole.


Smooches & Statement Shoe Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: