Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Brooklyn We Go Hard"

This bottle is FIIIIEEEERRRCCCCEEEE!!!!!!! (and yes, the damn Jay-Z song popped in my head when I saw it - hence the title of the post)


I will admit that I have not seen it in person, nor have I smelled it but when I ran across this bitch online - I almost lost my breath! lol The bottle alone is enough for me to want to see this sitting on my dresser or in my beauty closet!! (well, it's suppose to be my linen closet but if you ask anyone who has seen it they would agree that it's a beauty closet chock full of beauty products, perfume, hair products, hair, a tiara, etc)



Here's what it says online:


Bond No. 9 New York.
EXCLUSIVELY AT SAKS. Bond No. 9 has now designed its own eau de parfum. Unisex with a desirably masculine attitude, Brooklyn the scent is romantic, sexy, and distinctive--built in a very contemporary way to display its entire composition, rather than individual notes. But OK: For those who want us to name names, it's officially a woody,spicy-filled oriental that mingles cardamom, geranium leaves, and cedarwood while grapefruit and juniper leaves accelerate the scent, and South American guaiacwood and leather bring a tender, beckoning touch. On the cutting-edge of perfumery, Brooklyn also has what's known in the trade as sillage, which is to say, it doesn't cling to the skin, but rather diffuses, leaving a trail behind it. $145



So clearly I will be making my way over to Saks one day soon and I will report back.


Smooches & BROOKLYN Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: