Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lashes Like This Are Made, Not Born!



Q: How can I get my lashes to stay curled?


A: My little secret that I swore I would never tell: Japonesque Heated Mini Eyelash Curler! It looks like a spiral Q-tip and runs on a triple A battery. Just hold it against you top lashes and watch the magic happen!! Applying a curling mascara first like my all time favorite (yes, I talk about this mascara often) Dior DiorShow Iconic Mascara really makes them curl and pop.

I have read about warming a spoon with a hair dryer and then laying the curved edge against the lashes but that sounds like a burn waiting to happen but for you adventurous makeupnistas give it a try and report back!


Smooches & Curled Lash Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: