Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Honeyroom


I am not a huge scarf fan, I will rock the hell out of a pashmina but a scarf has always been an item that I used purely out of necessity - hence, not a priority.....until I cam across this edgy but feminine creation!


So I have realized that whether it's a pop of color (my favorites is pink of course) or a load of texture (faux fur, chunky knits), a scarf can add that special something to coats, pantsuits, even evening wear.

This cutie above is a Fuschia Vintage Triangle Scarf with Fringe Cut for only $14!

Visit http://www.thehoneyroom.com/ to find this fashion must and other chic, affordable accessories (sunglasses, earring, necklaces, handbags, etc).

As a special for my devoted Passion For Pretty readers, enter code passionforpretty at check out to save 15% off a purchase of $30 or more!! (thank me later ladies)

Smooches & Scarf Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: