Friday, November 14, 2008

Chanel's Guns - Fashion or Faux Paux?

Posted by Picasa

I’ve been loving these Chanel ‘Miami Vice’ Gun Heels ever since they’ve debuted on the Chanel Cruise 2009 Collection runway show back in May-they’re so HOT. If we all had status like Madonna, we would be able to rock‘em early if not they will be available for sale at Chanel boutiques next year. I definitely want a pair but just thinking of how much they will cost gives me a headache already.


Madonna has also caused controversy while wearing these shoes, protesters say, “‘It is not fashion, it is not style, it is an advert glorifying guns and making them seem acceptable.” What do you think cause I think that fashion is NOT that serious...unless we are dealing with fur! (wink)


As far as the price tag....no worries, Target has released a budget-friendly pair of Mafia Black and White Knuckles Heels ($46.99) placed in the Halloween category which looks like they’ve got inspired by Chanel, or may be not. Regardless I want a pair for the hell of it (yes Baby, I know you HATE the heel!), I’ll shoot them when I get it!!



Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: