Here are a few suggestions from my world of Passion For Pretty:
- Opt for those $100 shoes instead of the $300 Louboutins, try a pair of Carlos Santana shoes!
- Hold off poppin' out them babies.......interrupting your career to raise children = less $$$ in your pocket! (plus single mother's are three times as likely to file bankruptcy)
- Engage in the stereotypical male behavior of delayed gratification: staying in the workforce even when they don't love it, staying on budget, and staying invested in the stock market.
- Public transportation - so NOT fab, but certainly cheaper than jumping in the Benz (or Corolla) to head to work.
- Learn to cook and eat out less.
- Cut back on weekly salon visits, try bi-weekly or bottled hair color. (it sucks, but I am so on this bi-weekly schedule)
- Switch from traditional light bulbs to compact fluorescent.
- Switch from a grande skim latte at Starbucks to a grande misto, which costs about $1.50 less!
- Open a savings account that can not be accessed via a debit/ATM card.
- Marry up......CHA CHING! (lol)
Smooches & Quick Claps