Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Elizabeth Arden Gel Eyeliner


I have to say I’m more of a pencil girl when it comes to eyeliners, but I recently had the chance to try out Elizabeth Arden’s Gel Eyeliner in Black Pearl.

The gel is more like a balm consistency in a glass frosted jar. It does have shimmer to it, but it didn’t irritate my eyes. It comes with a small tapered brush, which is more firm than pliable and when you tap it onto the gel, it sinks down into it as if a flame melting wax.

The firm brush makes it easy to apply the gel in a straight line and should you veer off for some reason, mistakes can be easily fixed. It isn’t smudgeproof, but it doesn’t run either. While it does look good, I think that it is probably just a preference thing that most would prefer their
Smokey Eyes Powder Eyeliner instead.
Smooches & Gel Liner Quick Claps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: