Monday, June 16, 2008

MiMi's a Silly Media Whore


Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey may have to scrap plans for their lavish $2 million wedding vow renewal ceremony because no one wants to pay top dollar for photos of the affair......are they for real?!?!
Before I rip into MiMi I would like to point out that if she wanted to create a "buzz" about this second lavish wedding then she should not have confirmed the first nuptials and certainly should not have released photos of the first wedding to People Magazine. Or even better, what was the big rush anyway?!?! Or even better times 10, why do you need $2 million dollars to pay for your wedding when you have millions?
The photos from the ceremony in the Bahamas, the pics at Disney, the pics at Great Adventure - excuse me while I throw up a bit in my mouth!
Why are we entertaining them? Why am I wasting precious blog space on these two?
YOU AND YOU BOY TOY ARE OLD NEWS NOW MRS. CANNON - NEXT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: