Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FABULOUS Shades

*Just a reminder - if you are on MySpace, click the link at the bottom of this page to view my page & become my friend.

PS - A. Callender WILL be posting again on Mon 6/9/08!!!!!!

I am a new lover of eye wear and happen to find these supersized shades to be totally to die for. Very celebrity-ish, I am the shit-like, and say "back up off me bitches"!!! (gotta love them) Recently spotted on Eva Longoria-Parker! (well, the $200 frames by Dita that are similar in shape)
Now this shape happens to compliment my round, chubby, cute face but not too great on long-slender face types. Available in 4 shades and get this - only $18.00!! (cheap quick claps)
Check out the Fantas-Eye Collection at http://fantas-eyes.com/.
Smooches & Celebrity Frame Knock-Off Quick Claps,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: