Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where Do I Put My Purse?

Okay ladies....think about all the times you go out to dinner or meet a friend for cocktails. Where do you usually put your purse? On the ground next to your feet? Shoved in behind the small of your back? That's no way to treat that expensive handbag!!!


You need a purse hanger by Lennace! This strange looking contraption is designed to keep your purse off the floor and your valuables in sight. Amore is now carrying the Lennace line in a variety of colors. And because each one has a natural stone embedded, no two are alike. Able to hold up to 35 lbs, these are sturdy yet ultra-portable.


Don't leave home without one!

Smooches

1 comment:

  1. I love the purse hooks and I can't live without one because I hate putting my handbags on the yucky floor, yikes! If I don't have an extra chair or place to put my bags in a restaurant or cafe, I always use a purse hanger to hold my bag and they are absolutely fantastic!

    I bought my handbag hooks from Purse Sitter and they are great! It's practical and stylish at the same time and it folds flat which can be stored away easily in a cosmetic bag or zipper compartment. I always carry it now and love, love, love this brilliant accessory! PurseSitter has a really cute range of patterns and the price is more attractive too ;-) Best gadget for all ladies and would make a fantastic gift item! If anyone wants to check it out, the website is http://www.PurseSitter.com

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: