Thursday, March 20, 2008

And the Baby's Name Is.......





I don't know about you but I was SO ready for Halle to have this baby.....she started out looking very fresh with the "glow" that pregnant women get and maintained a fashionable pregnant swagger up until the last month. Now, I have NEVER been pregnant (but hoping to change that soon, right baby?) so I can not comment or even assume what it feels like with something the size of a basketball invading your body BUT if it's inevitable that you start to feel so bad that even a millionaire will slap a $4.99 wig on her head then I am not sure if pregnancy is for me! LOL (was that shallow) PLUS, you know I would have issues with being forced to wear flats!!!!

Anywho, the baby is here and her name is......Nahla Ariela Aubry. I'm not sold on the spelling but very Lion King meets the Little Mermaid-ish right?

Smooches and Triple Quick Claps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: