Bleary eyes, dull skin, weight gain......sleep deprivation isn't pretty and I haven't even mentioned the foggy thinking and bad moods! Here are a few tiny tweaks that you can make to help put an end to mild sleep problems!
- Don't do anything stimulationg ih the hour before bed, even talking or texting on the phone. The ONLY exception is sex!! (see suggestion #2)
- Exercise your right to MASTURBATE ladies!!! Get yourself some new batteries and some K-Y Silk (it's fab, trust me)...and be prepared to get your freak on! Even though sex is arousing, an intense orgasm can have you counting sheep in no time.
- Go to bed and wake up at about the same time every day since we are creatures of habit.
- Mute disturbances - cover light sources, block out noise with earplugs or a sound machine (I LOVE my sound machine, and orgasm and then listening to rain promises a good night sleep for me everytime!), and kick out the cat! (or dog)
- Never look at the clock in the middle of teh night, it can make you anxious about not sleeping.
- Keep your bedroom cool, no more than 68 degrees. A drop in core body temperature will help you fall and stay sleep.
Enjoy your night and check back tomorrow on How to Masturbate!