Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fashion Obsession - Part 1


Hey all.....every week I come across at least 5 items that make me drool and haunt me in my sleep simply from being OVER THE TOP FAB!!! (hey now)

My knees are weak, my hands are clammy, and my heart is racing. Does it sound like I am in love? You bet your fashionista ass I am! I am in love with Christian Louboutin shoes but more specifically the Lady Gres 37942 Pumps. I have made is a personal goal to get my hands on a pair of these by my birthday (HINT, HINT), don't be surprised if you see me surviving on bowls of cereal as meals over the next month or so. (hopefully I wont have to go to that extreme, lol)
This is what fashion does! This is what a sexy pair of Louboutin shoes can do! Its enough to make obsessed and consider robbing a bank until they end up in my closet.
Until tomorrow - Smooches, Quick Claps, and Much Love-
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: