Monday, November 19, 2007

Shorts for Winter

The whole shorts + tights + ankle boots thing is a huge trend this season (a follow-up of the super-mini-shorts trend from the summer.) Some magazines even claim it's the new mini-skirt, which I'm not too sure about but I'm a fan of mini-skirts much more than of shorts.

Anyways, so I've seen a lot of girls in NYC wear this trend -at school, in the supermarket, shopping... While I can totally understand it's a huge trend, I'm still amazed by how many people are wearing this combination.
Why? Because HELLO, it's cold out there. Like seriously cold. And with this look, it's a very thin line between fashion victim and cute/cool. But if you really like this trend, then make sure you wear 'dressy' shorts. And you might want to stick to basic colours.

These velvety shorts are ULTRA feminine and have a wintery feel. They also give off that "I'm going out vibe" which you know I love! (smile)

Until tomorrow - Smooches, Quick Claps, and Much Love-
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: