Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've Got a Crush on You!




I am normally not a wedge heel kinda girl but these Bonnie Stamped Croc Wedges from Dior are SICK! *I'm drooling ladies, I'm drooling* I accidently ran across these and it literally took my breath away! These are sure to bring exoticness to your wardrobe.

The perforations make this look in the vogue for the spring and summer, yet coming in a croc-embossed leather material makes it wearable for every season there is. (GET EXCITED) It has multiple shaped straps across the front with zigzag trimming and tonal topstitching. A back zip fastening then makes this easy to wear on and off and adds a touch of sexiness....I LOVE a back zipper! The leather straps are atop a croc-embossed leather platform and wedge; while its five inches heel, which is also attached to the wedge, is covered in patent leather.

What more can a girl ask for?!?

 

Smooches & Wedge Quick ClapsI


I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: