Thursday, December 17, 2009

Diva-In-Training

Miko Floral Print Dress, $69

I have been receiving emails about children's clothing which of course, I have NO idea about! *blink* *blink* So I decided to do a little research to see what would I put my little "Mia Gabrielle" if I had one.......and I came across the CUTEST website for children's clothing called The Tea Collection.

Not only are the dresses perfectly Princess appropriate but also 50% of the purchases made are donated to the Global Fund for Children to help promote literacy and to ensure the well-being of children of the world! (can you say SHOPPING WITH A PURPOSE)

The dress above caught my eye instantly, I love the cinched waist and overlay of the skirt....just haute, HAUTE, HAUTE!

Smooches & Little Citizens Quick Claps


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: