Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Splash of Leopard Print

I have ALWAYS loved leopard print in moderation! Over the past few years animal print has been in, then out, and in again.....who would have guessed animal print would stand the test of time?!?

Unsurprisingly, it's been leopard that has remained most popular! *yaaaayyy* Tiger print is close behind in 2nd place while poor zebra has been relegated to the nouveau riche and Euro-trash set.
Try adding a splash of leopard in your wardrobe to prevent a fashion faux paus! I suggest this fabulous ring from Spiegel with a leopard-print-pyramid-shaped stone ($19)and these HAUTE Christian Louboutin Leopard Booties with black suede fabric and leopard print haircalf ankle cuffs ($975).

Smooches & Leopard Quick Claps


Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: