Monday, July 13, 2009

SkinnyGirl Margarita

Have you all heard all the rave about SkinnyGirl Margaritas? Well....I decided to give them a try on Sat night with 3 of my girlfriends, 3 of us gave it a thumbs up and 1 gave it a thumbs down. Try for yourself and let me know what you think.

The key is to stick with the tequila and the triple sec, but substitute fresh lime juice for the pre-sweetened ,ix. Not only is the SkinnyGirl version not too sweet but it will allow you to splurge on something like chips and salsa!!!

Here's how to make an individual serving:

Combine the following ingredients over ice: 2oz Milagro Silver Tequila, the juice of 4 fresh lime wedges, and a splash of Bols Triple Sec.

Ole', a SkinnyGirl Margarita!!! SkinnyGirl 160 calories vs traditional 740 calories.

Smooches & SkinnyGirl Quick Claps




Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: