Thursday, June 11, 2009

Luxe Lip Gloss



Add some sizzle to your summer with Stila’s 24kt gloss! Infused with genuine 24kt gold, this non-sticky formula gives you a vibrant, glistening, gorgeous grin!

The smooth texture is loaded with moisture-locking ingredients including Vitamin E to nourish and condition and Vitamins A & C to provide anti-oxidant protection and keep the lips hydrated. The 24kt gold powder nourishes and protects the lips, and gives you a beautiful golden shimmer. Adorned with a genuine handmade Indian bindi, this glimmering gloss can be worn alone for a natural shine or over your favorite lipstick for a dazzling effect.

I'm no longer enthralled by the prospect of adorning my lips in 24K gold--been there, done that courtesy of Avon's Ultra Color Rich 24K Gold Lipsticks but the fun packaging, shimmery shades -- I most definitely approve!

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/

Smooches & 24K Quick Claps



Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

1 comment:

  1. Ok, key words in this post..."non-sticky!" That is my least favorite thing about lip gloss. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: