Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Deal of the Day


I remember first seeing this in the winter months and thinking how totally cute the stars on these shoes are! They matched my shooting star/milkyway tattoo and I just HAD to have them....until I saw the $500 price tag.....they were "cute" but not fabulous enough to warrant $500, am I right?

Upon opening my Yahoo yesterday and finding my weekly Shop It To Me Sale Mail email I saw my beauties! There they were, center page, and on sale!!!

American chic style with bright patent leather (my favorite) stars on the front and on the heel, with a 4" heel.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Star Sandals, $226.50.

Smooches & Deal of the Day Quick Claps





Not one drop of my self-respect is dependent on your acceptance of me. - Quincy Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts - be honest ladies: